You now have a second main library.
Centennial Campus now has an iconic intellectual and social center. NC State University has a learning and collaborative space that boldly proclaims our strengths in engineering, textiles, design, and technology. And Raleigh has a new signature building that will attract global attention for its beauty and adventurous architecture.
Almost 100 group study rooms, two amazing new Learning Commons, dedicated areas for faculty and graduate students, state-of-the art technology around every corner, and the inspiring feeling you are going to get when you walk into this building: they all make it well worth a trip to Centennial Campus, even if that trip is not yet part of your daily routine.
Come explore it.
- the face of NC State University in this century
- a space that expands the frontiers of learning and research
- your work displayed on a giant video wall
- your books delivered by a robot
- your next idea taking shape in a simulated environment
- with peers and colleagues across disciplines
- with tools that erase distances
- with world-class research collections
- the next video game that changes the industry
- a 3D model or prototype
- a professionally mixed film or score
- new solutions from big data
Learn more at http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/huntlibrary