Designed to support new ways to learn, create content, and collaborate for NC State University’s students, faculty, and partners, this library is both technology-rich and visually interesting.
You can, of course, jump in and find your own way around. Or you can take one of the regularly scheduled tours.
Now though, you can also download the new NCSU Libraries Mobile Tours app and guide yourself around this iconic heart of learning and research.
The D.H. Hill Library tour on the way!
The app is planned to expand this summer to provide a self-guided tour of the D. H. Hill Library on the main campus.
The mobile tour is free to download, easy to use, and features:
- Photos, text descriptions, and audio narrations of key library features, technologies, and spaces
- Images and maps of tour stops
- Multiple tour options that let you explore the building by floor or by themes such as “learning spaces” or architectural highlights
- Controls that make it easy to pause, play, fast forward, and rewind through the audio tour
- Additional information such as library events and easy access to the Libraries’ mobile site
Added bonus–the app lets you snap a photo (or use one we’ve already loaded) and send a virtual postcard letting friends know you have seen the face of NC State in this century.
How to download